Friday 2 August 2013

Just An Expression ( i want to be a writer )

I  WANT  TO  BE  A  WRITER

Apart from what you are reading, there are a lot more I want to write about myself. Not the "my-self" essays i used to write in primary school. Not only about myself but about other people and some people(fictitious) too.
As a juvenile and growing up in a society where there are obviously few motivators, sometimes I feel oblivious about my future.
Especially when I need someone to say to me certain things such as, "is this what you want to do?" "keep it up!" "never give up" or "if there`s anything I can do to support, don`t hesitate to let me know" but not getting anyone to say them. I feel deterred and makes me want to take my pen off the paper and reach for the computer keyboard(sakawa). 
Besides, nothing shames a man but an empty pocket. I cant afford to be an unsuccessful writer and at the same time, successfully empty in the pocket when there`s a good brain. It is either I write for a living or I make a living chatting-online. I don't necessarily intend to write for a living for it is a form of expressing my observations as I sit by the roadside of life and reflecting on the issues of life. I just want to transform reality or imagination to words. By putting pen on paper, I express my joy and get rid of my fears and torments. From my blood veins through the ink onto the paper. I try as much as I can to take my mind from What I Don't Want to What I Want. 
Anytime I pray I pray for wisdom like Solomon or even better. Long life on this earth like Methuselah or even longer. Good health and strength like Samson or even stronger. Also to be meek like The Prophet Mohammed and down to earth like Jesus. When you pray, pray for me too. Pray that I am protected from the evils of life and exalted to the highest peak. When you come across a good writing(book, movie or photography) which is written and/or directed me Fahd Mahama, you should know that you prayed for me and Allah made it possible. so I want to thank you in advance. If you wish me ill-luck, thank you because I can`t do without you.

follow me @ Fahd_Mahama
and on FB/FahdMahama

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro you be too much and i got ur back...you will be in my prayers and thas a nice start...keep it up and work hard on it cause thas is your portion.

    ReplyDelete