Thursday 19 September 2013

First Day @ School ( a poem )

#A_Letter_to_MrMahama
Daddy, I`m now a student of GIJ
That, which I prayed yesterday
Is now reality, not play
Now I`m so gay

My dream of becoming a writer
and ultimately, A Film-maker
is now around the corner
Praise is to Allah

I know you`re proud of me
Future is vague, let`s wait and see
what it`s going to be
But prepare for a joy spree

Like the bee and honey
My name and Success tally
Pray for strong mind and body
For now, and all of life`s journey




First day at school was too exciting. I`m yet to write an essay to tell you all you need to know. I might end up writing a book about my University life. Who knows?
but don`t forget to read my blog always
I wrote this poem while was waiting for Orientation to start.
  


@fahd_mahama

No comments:

Post a Comment